Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bloggers!!!! I missed you soo much!!!! So let me explain myself.....last time I blogged I was in the middle of moving....and so we moved and got kinda settled in....and....we had to move again! So I was busy doing that!! And then I didn't have my awesome internet phone and I don't have a computer so I couldn't blog when I actually had the time!!! So its been a few months since I last blogged I'm very sorry! And its crazy because these past few months sooooo much stuff has happened that I've been dying to share with all of you!

So in the next few days I will be filling you in month by month letting you know what the heck I've been up to! I can just make one giant post but I don't know if that's such a good idea lol.......so today will be this post telling you I'm back for as long as possible and that by Friday we will be all caught up on my life.

So this will be the only post for today only because! I have an awesome night planned. I get to go to a club opening! Vip access! And everyone in my group gets a complimentary bottle of grey goose to themselves! Sooo I'm about to get tore up from the floor up tonight! Wish me luck hopefully I get to meet someone tonight! =)

Oh and don't worry I will not abandon you all again. At least not without telling you everything that's been happening! So stay tuned your gonna wanna hear my stories!

Oh and I noticed I have more followers! Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that you are back, I can not wait to hear what has been going on in the past few months.
    HMG

    ReplyDelete