Tuesday, April 20, 2010

uugghh stupid boys

ok so i know i said i was gonna try and post more often but i really havent been able to because i got a job and its full time and i just ever have any time to blog. but now its like almost 5 am and i am at my friends house using her computer so i thought id blog because i need some serious advice and just need to vent.


ok so i need advice first. so my friend S has this friend C who is really cute and ive met him a few times before and we kinda hit it off a little bit but last time i saw him was when he had boyfriend. so one night i was out clubbing and it was really lame so we ended up leaving early and right when i was leaving S calls me saying shes at C's house and he wants to hook up with me. so at this point it had been 3 months since i had sex so i was wanting it. so i went over there. so we were hanging out he was really really drunk and we were talking and he kept saying how he really liked me before and how when he broke up with his bf he was too nervous to text me because supossedly i was too cute for him lol. so i dont know if that was the alcohol making him say stupid stuff or if he was really feeling that way. so we ended up having sex and it was amazing!!! like absolutly amazing! and we just totally connected i felt anyways and then i really started to like him. so we kinda texted a bit after that and then i kept trying to hang out with him but when i was free he was busy and vice versa so it took us 3 weeks to finally see each other which was last weekend. and we got to have sex again and it was still really good. but so now the thing im worried about is....he hasnt really been texting me since then. see the first time we hooked up he blacked out and didnt really remember anything but the second time he remembered everything soooo im worried that now that he remembers he doesnt like me anymore because idk maybe i wasnt that good or idk...lol

but!!! there is a chance i might get to see him tomorrow night after work...well tonight....and so hopefully i can put all my paranoid fears behind me. but well see. i want to know what you guys think? i really like him and would love to end up maybe having a relationship with him. so i wanna know if he feels the same way about me as i do about him.

so what do you guys think about him not texting me after? for two days i didnt hear anything from him. i even texted him first and no reply.... so i just wanna know what you guys may think....

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it was a good idea getting with him when he was so drunk. I guess that night didn't register with him. He isn't acting right and I think you know that. He might be communicating with his ex about getting back together, etc. I would not pursue him unless he shows some interest. If he likes you he will show interest.. Just my opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sucks – sorry! So, I think he was too far gone, the first night you hooked-up. He doesn’t even remember it. And, I think if he was into you, he would have found a way to meet up with you before three weeks. We’re guys, and we think with our penis, and there’s a ton of force behind that! There’s nothing wrong with that, but, I think it helps to keep it in mind. So, the great sex you remembered probably propelled you into feeling more for him. Again, nothing wrong with that, as long as you realize that, it may not work out, cause we don’t get to have sex 24/7 - lol. So, then life sets in, and the reality of our lives can start to diminish the relationship, and you guys may not be compatible as boyfriends. But, then you hook-up again, and the whole process starts all over, at least it’s happened for me and my friends, lots of times.

    I’m guessing he thought the sex was good, but, he’s just not into you. Sorry if that’s harsh, I don’t mean for it to be. I get that you’re into him, but, if it’s not reciprocal, then it’s probably not gonna work. I think him not texting you is because, he’s a poor communicator, and/or he's not into you. Either of which are grounds for you to move on.

    For what it’s worth, I don’t think it’s you. I think it’s him. I hope you pay attention to his behavior, and not what you hope for, or what he or others say.

    Also, for what it’s worth, if you had fun in the sack with him, that’s what matters. If he didn’t, that’s his problem. For the relationship to work, he needs to communicate with you, and that means responding to texts, and telling you what he liked about being with you in bed (as well as what he might like differently).

    I think, given what I know, you should move on. However, that can be difficult on matters of the heart. If you two were boyfriends, I’d be shocked if his behavior changed. I suspect he’d continue to not respond, and you’d continue to be frustrated.

    Hope you got some OK advice even if it's not quite what you wanted to hear!

    Good luck Stud!

    ReplyDelete