Friday, November 20, 2009

some new info

Hey guys what's up with everyone?

So lately my life has been sooo lame! All I do is stay home and text and not even anyone important lol that guy I was texting we don't text anymore for some reason lol....oh well lol. I did like him cause he told me cute I was all the time lol.

I've been thinking about A a lot lately...it would be weird for me to just text him out of the blue...and plus his baby mama has his phone all the time anyways so its no use. I miss him though he was freaking fine as hell!

Me and J done really talk anymore idk why I'm sure if I texted her she would text me back but I don't necissarily have the desire to text her so idk...maybe this weekend. I'm gonna be with K pretty much all this weekend so that will be fun.

I've also decided I'm gonna be devirginized by the end of this year. Its not the act of sex I want to experience its just the act of being with someone in that way, having that connection with someone to sleep with them. You know ever since I've started hanging out with everyone since I moved I haven't met one virgin! Its like by this age they don't exist. And I don't mind being a virgin in a group of not virgins but when its all everyone talks about it makes it a little hard.

Does anybody by the age of 19 know any virgins? Lol ya I doubt it lol

But I'm serious about the talk always being about sex. And I mean aaaaalllways! And I just sit there quiet...and when people find out I'm a virgin they are completely shocked! Its ridiculous. Noones ever even seen down there except my doctor lol. And that hasn't happened in a long time either lol. I might have sent a dirty picture maybe but I don't exactly remember lol. I've seen a lot of dicks but noones ever seen mine lol.

So what do you all think of my little situation?

Thanks guys

2 comments:

  1. You must do what you feel is right of course..., but remember be safe, and be careful.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just be cool and wait for it...
    in fact am 19 and im a virgin so dont feel bad about it, superstar!

    ReplyDelete