Thursday, December 10, 2009

here i am!

Hey guys. I know I haven't blogged in forever but now I actually have a good reason lol. I was moving into a new house which took foooorever!!! And have just been suuper busy with a lot of other things and just haven't had the time.

I missed blogging so much because there is always something on my mind and I know I can always express it with you all here so I hope I can be more on the ball about it.

My blog has cobwebs and I'm here to dust them off. Hopefully I will stick to it lol. I will get this blog up and running better than before and it will be a lot easier now because ill actually have more life experiences to talk about because I am closer to everyone since I moved so look forward to that =)

And also if there are any new bloggers that have started blogging since I've been gone fill me in. In the meantime I'm gonna read some of your blogs and see what's going on in everyone elses lives =)

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! Pictures of your new house on their way? Make sure you check out my blog (Ryanportal.blogspot.com) and once again, good to have you back!

    Lots of love,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. new house...that's nice.

    ReplyDelete