Sunday, December 13, 2009

tonight!

Hey guys. So tonight was fun. I went out to dinner with some friends and it so fun because now our new house I am closer to everyone so I have more freedom to leave when I want. Lol

So dinner was fun just a few friends having some girl talk time lol. And in a few days we are supposed to go clubbing and guess what?! One of my friends has a friend, a single friend she wants to hook me up with =). I think that would be awesome! I don't know much about him yet but I know he's going out with us when we go to the club. I'm excited! Now I definetly have to go. Lol.
So that's pretty much all that's been happening in my life lol.

Oh idk if you guys remember from a while ago but A who was expecting a baby isn't expecting anymore, they had the baby a few days ago. I guess it came out looking like him because I haven't heard anything about it lol. (There was some speculation lol) but I'm happy for him. I have been thinking about him a lot though lately. I know its silly to think about someone who's absolutly 100% unavailable but its a little hard to get over him lol. A few weeks ago I went out of town for thanksgiving and I was so close to him! Like so close! It was sooo frustrating I wasn't able to see him. Lol but that's enough about that lol

I'm thinking of starting a video blog also. I have some kinks to work out but I'm hoping it will be able to happen. So stay tuned. I think id be able to be more in contact with people that way. I would still blog here too so don't worry about that. I'm serious about trying to make this blog better than it was before.

Oh and one last thing. I'm trying to figure out why its so difficult to post comments on peoples blogs using my phones web browser so don't feel left out if you don't get comments from me. I am reading your blogs though. It works on some blogs but not everyones. Lol.

Well ill talk to you all later =)

1 comment:

  1. clubbing is fun...lol. Just don't get too crazy...haha

    ReplyDelete