Tuesday, December 15, 2009

tomorrow night

Hey guys. So tomorrow night is the night everyones going out clubbing and I am hoping soooo bad to go. The only thing keeping me from going is how poor I am! Lol I absolutly have no money lol. I want to go sooo bad. Not only do I love going out but there's a chance one of my friends wants to bring a guy for me to meet =). Hopefully everything works out!

I've been stuck in the house all weekend and I am ready to party!!! Lol its been way to long since the last time I partied...mainly because of the move and stuff. But I'm just crossing my fingers to go!

So let's see what else is going on in my life....absolutly nothing lol. Its hard to blog when nothing exciting is going on lol.

You know what I need....a sugar daddy! Ha! imagine that lol.

Well hope you guys had a good weekend and everything was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment