Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Zac always makes me feel better =)

here's some pictures of zac to cheer everyone up =) he is so cute! I just can't get enough of him. I have to admit though he wasn't that great looking when he was younger but when he got older he turned into a gorgeous piece of man!

Oh and ps the picture of him with that little boy its so cute! Idk if that's his relative or just some little kid but it looks like he is soo nice and caring.

I can't wait to go to the beach one day and see him there all wet and half naked. Lol I would defintely take as many pictures that my camera would hold! Lol I can dream lol

3 comments:

  1. Funny you say that, as I t6hink the Suimmerland years were his best, but there you go. Good to have you back mate.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I thought he was ugly as funk when he was a kid in Summerland (not ugly but meh)...obviously, I was focused at a certain blond someone during those years...Jesse McCartney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has matured very nicely!

    Though I think he needs to try a few unusual films now - maybe one where he is topless for at least 90 minutes. No seriously, something original could boost his career.

    ReplyDelete