Thursday, November 5, 2009

sooo sorry!!

Hey everyone. I'm sooo sorry I've been kinda non cosistant with my blogging and I'm not gonna lie I really haven't been busy just lazy I guess lol.

So my last post. I was saying how I met this guy and we've been texting and we haven't really been texting as much as we started to but that's ok. We talk about everything even people we are interested in like J and he has this girl or whatever idk lol but anyways its been fun.

Oh and thanks for the advice to be careful don't worry I would never meet someone in person that I met online alone. I would take K or someone or have her be in the background somewhere lol. Just to be safe lol.

So me and K are in a weird place we haven't been in the same place we usually are. Its kinda having me worried but whatever happens happens. Right now at this point I think we could use a break from each other for a while because I think we both are a little frustrated with each other.

Halloween was this weekend. Mine suucked! Big time! I was totally alone and by myself. In a way I guess it wasn't bad but it did kinda suck. It seems when we are single and alone holidays are just a huge reminder that we are alone lol. Don't get me wrong I looove holidays, Halloween especially but I noticed this year that being alone on a fun day like halloween sucks! Big time! I had noone to share the fun with. But J did ask if I wanted to party with her but I had no way of getting to her so it kinda sucked. She sent me a pic of her costume though =) it was really cute! Its taking sooo much of me to not text her every 5 minutes but I don't want her to think I'm bugging her so thats a problem. I can be very desperate sometimes.

Like with K I'm trying to take a stand and let her know things are not ok with us so I'm not texting her or anything until she contacts me first so I'm just waiting right now lol. But I am trying so hard not to be desperate and text her because I do want to talk to her and make up but I want to make a point that something is not right. So we will see how that works lol

So as you may know I am unenployed and so I venture over to the unemployment office and while I was searching through the jobs there was one where I had to talk to a counsler and see how they can help me get the job. Well it turned out the person who helped me was really really cool. He was gay and he automatically could tell the same for me so we talked a little and he was really cool. So helpful too I'm really glad he called my name instead of any of the other people there, I'm sure they are nice too but I'm glad I got him. He was telling me about this place where young gay kids hang out and stuff and I was really happy to find out and maybe I could go and venture out to meeting people.

so now that I am back I will read some blogs. I'm having some problems commenting so don't feel bad if I never comment your guys post. My phone sometimes doesn't work lol. But I'm reading them =)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel to bad mate, we all get lonely sometimes. Also, give up and get in touch with your friend, explain why you are upset and then let her make the next move. Friends are incredibly important, and the really good ones are hard to come by. If what you have is worth it, don't let a little tiff spoil it.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete