Thursday, October 29, 2009

OMG!

Hey everyone I am so sorry I've been kinda gone lol I've just been a little crazy. So in my last post I said I had a halloween party and so it happened and it failed we ended up leaving and going somewhere else. It sucks cause I put so much work into it but whatevs it was alright.

But that's not what I want to talk about. So I've been saying how I want someone to talk to and text and maybe end up dating or something. Weeeelll I have news! I kinda might have met someone =).

So I was trying something new and did something kinda lame. I posted an ad on craigslist.org and to my surprise some people replied and there was this old guy who was kinda scary and child molesting looking and he was kinda old and not very hot. But there was this other guy who replied. Someone who's the same age as me and we just started emailing and we found out we have sooo much in common. So by this time I knew I wanted to keep talking to him. So we exchanged numbers and started texting!!! Omg right! We ended up texting all night! Like we were up until like 430 in the morning texting! How crazy is that! We have sooo much in common like almost everything we are practicaly the same person. And one of the first things we did was exchange pictures. Just our faces no dirty ones lol. The thing is I kinda told myself I wanted to like the guy before I saw pics so I would make sure I wouldn't see him and say eww and blow them off. But I figured it should be ok. So he sent me a pic and he wasn't bad looking maybe a new haircut but not bad. No zac efron mind you but you know. But we still ended up texting for hours! Then he texted me again today and were texting for hours too!!! how awesome is this!

He also said to me that if I ever wanted to meet and get together it would be on him...awwww! I think I might be seeing an actual date in my future! Since we kinda were thinking about next week. And the cool thing is we are both unemployed so I won't feel like I'm a scrub and he won't feel like a sugar daddy lol. This is soo exciting!

You know what he also said...he said I am the hottest guy he has ever seen! Isn't that soo nice! He's a virgin (like me) he likes boys and girls (like me), he's in the closet (like me) we are soo much alike!

What do you guys think? You guys are who I tell everything to, I share so much in this blog and I love that! So what do you guys think? Meet a guy online and meet up with him? This is so exciting!

But also in my mind is on J. I am constantly thinking about her! But she hasn't texted me back in a while...I wonder why that is...idk it has me a little worried why she hasn't texted me. But I am always thinking about her and how much I like her soooo much! so getting involved with this guy when I'm thinking about J would be kinda bad. I wonder if I would be good at this lol. Dating is a little nerve racking I've never been on a date really. ...... how lame is my life if I'm 19 never been on a date....lol

So there's a lot other stuff id want to talk about but I will save it until tomorrow I want to hear what you guys think about this. =)

Thanks guys

2 comments:

  1. go for it dude but be carefulm meet like in public or something...how many times does this happen. Carpe diem and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What he said!

    Be careful, and don't get your hopes up to high just in case. I guess what I mean by that is, just go in with an open mind.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete