Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my coming out......fantasy?

So first of all I want to warn you. I am sooo sick right now so if none of this makes sense I apologize. So on with my post. Lol

So I was laying in bed thinking how if I had a boyfriend he could come over and nurse me back to health lol and I thought if I did have a boyfriend and I told him to come over what would my moms first reaction be? See I know she wouldn't do anything drastic like disown me or anything (it'd probably be one of those situations where she placed bets with someone lol) I know she would be totally cool with it. Whatever. But the thing is I want to make sure I have a reason to come out. I mean I know I'm into guys for sure but what's the point if I don't have anyone to bring home?

So I was thinking about ways to come out and I did think of the perfect way.

I envision it around christmas or thanksgiving time when its all cold outside and I get to wear all the hot winter lines. And I'm living on my own in my cute little apartment. And I'm out shopping looking hot and I see the perfect guy. A Zac or a Jake or even a Ryan(not saying I would take someone with another name but its a fantasy lol) So I meet my Zac, Jake, or Ryan in the store and we just instantly know how much we want to be together and so we go out for coffee, then a dinner, and a few more dates and then its thanksgiving time and things are a little serious. I tell my mom I might bring someone to thanksgiving dinner this year. (Knowing her she wouldn't think anything of it) Then thanksgiving rolls around (I am not a big fan of Thanksgiving so if I had someone with me this year would be awesome) so thanksgiving rolls around and its time to go home with my Zac, Jake, or Ryan. I introduce him to everyone, everyone likes him already. Not introducing him as my boyfriend quite yet (they can figure it out) not being to affectionate, I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. So we sit next to each other and just talk and eat and just have a good time and then its after dinner and we watch a movie or something and I get cold and snuggle up to him and just act like its the most normal thing in the world. And then its time for bed (assuming we stay the night which probably won't happen) we both go to sleep together and maybe not do anything...or maybe we would get freaky in my old room....sounds hot! Lol anyways just sleep in the same bed and then wake up together (by this time I'm sure my mom has to wonder and be talking lol) and then get up shower (maybe together, maybe not, might be too weird lol) and then say bye to everyone and the leave.

That's how I imagine me coming out to my mom cause it would be that simple my mom wouldn't care if she was absolutly 100% sure he was my boyfriend she would probably say something about being safe lol. (She does that now and I haven't even had sex yet haha)

So that's my coming out fantasy because it has been in my mind. I just want a boyfriend. Being sick has definetly made me realize how much I want someone who would drop everything to come and lay with me and not worry about how sick I was and feed me some soup and make me take my medicine and nurse me back to health.

So where are you Zac, Jake, or Ryan? Come to me already!!! (Oh and again, any name would be perfect I just love those names for guys lol)

3 comments:

  1. That would be a good way to come out. A wonderful dream for sure.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck everybody needs a boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the thing is, when you've got one, you slip with a pretty sharp modelling knife and cut your thumb. Now despite it actually having happened coz he came into the room at the vital moment and said something fairly crass, I looked up and - slash! There's blood going everywhere.

    Well you've never heard so much histrionics as went on for the next three minutes as I'm pouring blood all over the place, trying to stop it and going crazy for a pad and plaster to tie it on with to get some pressure against it - and there's him going super cool in a crisis and getting the stuff at about the half the speed an arthritic tortoise might manage if it bed had caught fire.

    Well, of course, after a really short time actually we're in the bathroom, the blood's dripping harmlessly into the basin and he's finally providing a pressure pad and then a plaster. Once there's no more bleeding I calm down.

    Then I have to apologise to him for getting hysterical and thank him sincerely for looking after me.

    And that's all coz we love each other.

    ReplyDelete