Sunday, October 11, 2009

So back to my life

So after I ranted a little bit and vented about this whole mess. I can post about the happenings in my world lol

So me and K sorta had a text fight. I know sounds lame but its true. I made the mistake of talking about J and she got soo mad! See she hates J and I told her I liked J and she wasn't talking to me. I got a little frustrated anyways so there's was a side of me that didn't want her to text me back. But I am not the type of person that runs away from my problems. I like to talk about it and evaluate things...so whatever. We made up by the end of the day but I was still a little mad.

So anyways J was out of town this weekend and she came back today I have to text her tomorrow to ask how her weekend was just to keep her talking to me lol. I've decided I'm just gonna go for her. No matter what K says I am gonna see if me and J can work out.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

The only reason I haven't been talking about a boy lately is because there's sadly no boys in my life to talk about....see A I haven't seen him in like a million years and he's expecting a baby (who's probably not his) and he has a controlling girlfriend. I hope I can see him soon. Just to talk to him and look at him lol. He is sooo fu*king hot! Omg! And he is soo nice i have to admit I think about something that happened with him at least once a day.

So anyways nothings really been happening in my life except for the whole J thing which hopefully works out.

Don't forget to read and comment my post topic of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment