Friday, October 16, 2009

hahaha some cool survey

Ok so these survey things used to be huuuuge on myspace and I would sit there and do survey after survey after survey and then I got tired of it but that was a long time ago and then I saw this survey on Bens Blog and thought it was pretty cool so decided to fill it out =)


By the way thanks!


1. First thing you wash in the shower? My arms idk why it just happens lol

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Its a bright blue its awesome!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? YES! And probably will kiss them again this weekend! It was J lol

4. Do you plan outfits every day? I'm a fashion major....of course! Lol

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? UGH like I have to much drama in my life.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? Lol a hot dog on a stick toy hat that I pinned on my wall haha it has some red in it.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was with some friends and A was there and some other hot guy and everyone was naked lol it was a pretty hot dream lol

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope

9. What are you craving right now? A big tommy burger!

10. Do you floss? Of Course! I take very good care of my teeth.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Um.....cabbage....lol

12. Are you emotional? I guess you could say I am sometimes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? In english and in spanish =)

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Definetly lick it! I don't think I've met someone who bites it lol

15. Do you like your hair? Lol ya its pretty crazy lol I get looks when I'm out in public hahaha

16. Do you like yourself? Of course I love myself.

17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush? I guess maybe I can ask him a bunch of gay questions lol

18. What are you listening to right now? Heidi Montag lol I love heidis music haha

19. Are your parents strict? Ha! No way! Lol one is kinda annoying though haha

20. Would you go sky diving? Yes very soon actually I just gotta take this class or seminar or something lol

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Eww!!!! No!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Um...LA is filled with them. I've partied with celebrities.

23. Do you rent movies often? Ya sometimes....depends on if I have the money lol

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Yep! The shirt I wore for the fashion show I was in!

25. How many countries have you visited? Canada..... that's it.....australia soon hopefully!

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Hehehehe yep! Loooove them!

27. Ever been on a train? Of course! Trains are awesome choo choo! Lol

28. Brown or white eggs? Brown eggs...they seem more organic lol

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Of course that's how I have a social life haha

30. Do you use chap stick? I go through a tube of carmex every 2 weeks.....id say ya lol

31. Do you own a gun? Hahahaha I can think of plenty of ways this question can be dirty =) hahaha

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. I like using chopsticks more than forks cause it makes me look smarter lol. And plus I eat a lot of sushi

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, myself, and I......sadly

34. Are you too forgiving? UGH unfortunetly! I don't know how to hold a grudge cause I end up missing the person too much lol

35. Ever been in love? Not in love love I guess...I'm in love with a lot of people but not that way haha

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? School I guess idk we are in a weird place right now.....sounds crazy right?

37. Ever have cream puffs? Cream puffs? Hahaha

38. Last time you cried? Awwww when I watched the color purple the day I was super sick! That movie is something else! I cried like 10 times!

39. What was the last question you asked? What's your problem?!

40. Favorite time of the year? My birthday lol

41. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet ;)

42. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes. I guess.. lol

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I loove that movie and ashton kutcher is hot! Lol

44.Ever walked into a wall? Hahaha ya those crazy drunken nights hahaha

45. Favorite color? Pink, Green, and leopard print! I know that's not a color but whatevs! I love it!

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Not in the face ;) hehehe

47. Is your hair curly? Nope! Straight as a bored.

48. What was the last CD you bought? The cranberries 20th century masters collection =)

49. Do looks matter? Of course they always do! Lol

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Knowing me ya probably.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? OMG yes! And I have noo way to pay it!

52. Do you like your life right now? Of course I do I always love my life.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Ya but it always goes to that screensaver thing for the dvd player cause I always watch a movie when I'm going to bed.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes! I hate when people can't tell me something because they think I won't be able to handle it lol

55. Do you have good vision? Perfect vision! The eye doctor even said so!

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Lol I hate a lot of people and a lot of people hate me but that's old high school drama lol

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Allll the time! Like aaaallll the time!

58. The last person you held hands with? J =) and hopefully this weekend too =)

59. What are you wearing? A short I got at disneyland, and some track pants, I'm getting ready to go for a jog =)

60.What is your favorite animal? My Cute doggy!

61. Where was your default picture taken at? Bathroom.....

62. Can you hula hoop? I looove to hula hoop!!!! I used to be sooo good I could hula hoop around my waist, neck, arm and wrist! 63. Do you have a job? Nope....I'm a bum lol

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Um....cigarettes lol I know bad habit lol

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Hahahaha ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment