Friday, October 2, 2009

quick post

so I gotta make this quick cause im absolutly exxhausted! I'm so tired right now but felt the need to post for some reason...lol

I'm with K for like a weekend and then some...I'm gonna be in a fashion show on Saturday so I am with her to help get the dance moves and stuff ready...its pretty exciting! So that's what's going on...I had to leave my dog at home which sucks cause that's like leaving my own kid! I hate it!

I heard on Saturday night there's a big after party so I'm sooo excited about that! But it is just gonna be a bunch of girls nd a few gay guys..if any lol. But I'm excited! Gonna get wasted lol. I've been feeling a little sick lately...I don't know why! I've been going crazy with the eating thing so that might be it lol.

J texted me a little bit today. I love talking to her. If I ever was to get involved with a girl I would definetly want it to be her =)

OMG the funniest thing happened to me today...me and K were driving and in the car in front of us there was this girl giving head to the guy driver! It was soo funny! I've always wanted to see that cause I didn't think people actually do that! But I guess they do lol I told K to drive up next to them so we can take pictures hahaha jk jk that would be creepy lol but it was still pretty funny lol


Well I think I better go I will catch up on everyones blogs tomorrow I'm really tired right now so I will do my reading tomorrow lol

Goodnight everyone and have an awesome weekend if I don't post anything until then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment