Saturday, October 17, 2009

Im not in high school anymore stop acting like it! oh ya i came out lol

So todays post was tooootally gonna be focused on how I shaved my legs for the first time since I was on the swim team months and months and months ago. But I actually have some drama to share today lol.

So as you all know I really really really like J. And my best friend K hates her...with a passion. She was the one who introduced me to her in the first place and we all used to be friends until j screwed k over in some way I'm not to clear about anyways. So we were talking today, oh I came out to her today but I will explain that later. So we were just talking about people I like and she was very persistant in knowing and I just knew she was gonna get mad cause she always gets mad when I talk about J. But I told her anyways I mean she already knows I like her but I guess she hates hearing it eventhough she always brings her up. So anyways I told her J is who I liked and she got a little mad and she said she's only a little mad and she would get over it and she was done talking to me. So then I got a little mad because she never likes to talk about her problems and I am the one who does like to talk about my problems. So I kept telling her how I felt and it just got sooo stupid! She actually gave me permission to go for jessica and if something did happen she wouldn't get mad.....whatever that's a lie! But its soo frustrating but I have decided I am gonna go for J I want a special someone and it very well could be J. So I'm gonna do it!

So anyways I came out to K today. she asked me if I was gay and I asked her what made her think that way and she told me its just the way you are. I didn't know where to be offended or what to think. So I asked it that was a bad thing and she said no shed love me no matter what and I just got tired of playing around and I just told her exactly what I told all of you. Exactly the same thing. She didn't seem to mind. It might be a little weird to be around her now that I have told her. But I don't even want to think about seeing her cause I'm sooo frustrated with her! Lol so idk what's gonna happen.

I guess it sucked that right after I told her I liked boys as well we talked about J and she got all pissed off.

But besides you all I haven't came out to anyone so know that I have I'm kinda glad I did.

So anyways I just had to get this stupid high school drama off my chest! Its soo ridiculous! Lol

But I did come out today to one person.

And I shaved my legs...let's talk about that lol

I actually cheated and used veet...I like nair better but had veet so I used it lol. I love how smooth my legs are and think I'm gonna have to keep this up lol I just hate shaving them its such a hassle and annoying lol

2 comments:

  1. well congratulations. and to the smooth legs too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you!! sexy legs and you came out ;D

    ReplyDelete