Friday, October 16, 2009

LOL! A Little Experiment

Ok so I'm laying in bed and I have the worst headache in the entire world! So I'm texting K and she tells me the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

Orgasms relieve headache symptoms. So she told me to go masurbate and let her know how it works. The first though that came into my head was how ridiculous that sounds! And I just laughed and laughed soo hard (making my headache worse) and then I thought that its kinda weird to talk to her about that kind of stuff (we don't talk about my sexual anything lol) but anyways I decided to google it and I read some articles and its suppossed to work!

Has anyone else head of this? Suppossedly it releases endorphins and it also redirects the blood flow from your head. I haven't tried it yet. But I will let you guys know! Its 12:25 right now and I'm saving it as a draft, gonna go do my thing and then tell you the result. Just a little experiment id thought id share with everyone =)


Saving as a draft 12:25 am

Ok so it is now 1:20am and I tried my little experiment and I have the results


So my headache is still there a little bit but it almost went away. I know during the process it wasn't there but afterwards it was there a little not as bad as before but still there. And the more time that passes it just keeps coming back so all in all I would say it doesn't work....

I have to admt it was a fun little experiment ;)

5 comments:

  1. You gotta be right about moving the blood around and making your cock the place with loads of blood under pressure instead of your head.

    Don't know about the endorphins - just know it feels nice!

    Anyway - it was a pleasant diversion, a worthwhile scientific experiment for the good of mankind (?) and now you can go and have a couple of paracetamol like most people do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO TRYING THAT NEXT TIME I HAVE A MIGRANE!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the whole endorphins thing works really well. The best bit is it also makes you quite sleepy. Try doing it again and then letting yourself drift off to sleep. Should do the trick.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello bloggers,

    Looking for the perfect place to promote your blog? Attract more people to your blog, connect with other bloggers and more!

    The best part: It's totally FREE for all!

    Just click on the 'Tutorial' button if you not sure how to use it.

    Join now: Free Blog Traffic

    Let's start promoting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried it w/ a migrane. Didn't help at all. I think I'm gonna stick to injecting my forehead with jellyfish stinger cells

    ReplyDelete