Thursday, October 22, 2009

hmm....no title drawing a blank :D

haven't posted in a few days or gotten the chance to read peoples blogs so fogive me. Lol I've been really busy planning a halloween party I am having this weekend!!! I'm sooo suuper excited for it. Its the first halloween party I've had in my new 5 story house so I'm excited!

Aaaannd something else that's exciting is J is coming!!!!! And sleeping over!!! I mean I'm not expecting anything but I have a lot of situations that could happen and they are all playing in my head like a movie soo I'm really excited to see if anything happens!!!!

So as you may know there has been some drama surrounding J you know with K hating her and me liking her so its gonna be interesting to see them both at my party this weekend =/ I'm not too worried about it. I mean I feel like I shouldn't have to choose between the two....oh well it will be ok. Lol

So part of me wants something to happen between me and J and another part of me doesn't want to because I feel if we do hook up that's all its gonna be....I want a relationship and I want to be able to call someone my boyfriend or girlfriend and then sleep with them....but I think I'm 19 and I feel like its time for me to break out of my shell and finally do that big thing called sex! Lol but I'm not gonna just give it up because I want to like I want a relationship not just a one night stand...especially for my first time....I guess ill just have to wait and see exactly what happens lol

You know what else I was thinking. I'm here its 2:30 am and I wish I had someone to text...I mean I wish I had someone to text anytime of the day but I'm just sitting here alone bored out of my mind! And noones awake! Lol but that is something I've always wanted is someone to text during the day who makes me smile and just someone I know ill probably never meet face to face but just to text and send crazy pics to each other and just be cool! That would be soo awesome!



Here are some questions for readers to answer just to get to know people better. I always like to know people better and love meeting people.

Does anyone have a texting buddy? How was everyone elses first times? Or is there any other virgins like me =) would be awesome to hear some first time stories or anything really lol you can email me or leave a comment either way =)

If your reading this just know I think your awesome! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted a texting buddy too...=(.

    ReplyDelete