Monday, June 21, 2010

KINDA FREAKING OUT!!!

ok so tonight i think i made a horrible mistake....ok so if you read my last post you read all about N and how much i really really like him. well....thats true. but for some reason today i was talking to this guy i met at pride and he asked me to be his date for his bday party coming up. well i also am having a birthday party coming up and am dateless but wanted N to be my date. but me and this guy im talking to lets call him M kinda hit it off and he asks me to be his date for his birthday party....so like a stupid retard i agree... then the conversation came about to my party and how i dont have a date and then by the end of the conversation he ends up being my date for my birthday. fuuuuckkk so now i dont know what to do!! M is gorgeous though like extremely gorgeous. N is hot too dont get me wrong. and the thing about me is when someone shows a little interest i get all into it and get a little carried away...obviously.....ok so with N i really really like him. alot completley fallen for him. and of course hes coming to my birthday. and hes even bought me a present already. and now im torn....i am a horrible person!! i got carried away with M and now i could have potentially screwed things up with N.

i know what i need to do is talk to N and see what he feels about me so i know for sure so im not being led on and if he is leading me on then i can move onto M but in the meantime i dont know what to do...

oh and it gets better guess how i met M through N!!!! hes one of N's friends and he kinda barely introduced me to him at the festival this weekend. and so M added me on facebook and weve been kinda messaging each other and IMing and what not and then tonight happened and i dont know what to do about the whole situation.....

so what do you guys think? i know i need to find out what N thinks and i might find out tomorrow but other than that would should i do. i cant believe i even put myself in this situation....but i did and i need to get out of it because i dont want to do this to N if he does really like me. because i feel this is exactly what happened between me and C he started seeing someone else while i was seeing him and it hurt me really bad. and i dont want to do that to anyone else. especailly someone i really like like N...,.....


uuuugggghhhh any advice?

1 comment:

  1. do you think N assumes he and you are an item?? If not, M asked you out first. You would only answer no if you and N were "dating." I guess by dating M you are going to find out about your relationship with N.. Too many M's and N's :-)

    ReplyDelete