Thursday, July 30, 2009

Absolutly Nothing

So today for me was absolutly boring. I didn't go anywhere I didn't do anything, I woke up and stayed in pajamas all day long lol

I do get to sleep in A's bed though which is awesome cause it smells soo good! He came home yesterday but I didn't even get to see him cause I didn't get my lazy butt up and he was already gone early this morning =( I Just hope I get to see him before I leave on Monday =( I want to party with him again..lol

Omg I have to tell the story about the first time I partied with him. It wasn't too long ago but it was good cause I was drinking some tequila and 7up (nasty) and ended up drinking more than a half a bottle of this cheap tequila, like the cheapest kind (now normally I only drink patron but we got it for free and noone else drank the shit so I was like screw it lol) but anyways I was like the only one drinking and everyone else was sitting watching aqua teen hunger force I think something about talking french fries and a talking soda or something like that. Well by this time I was already kinda drunk and trying to sit on this chair and couldn't cause the room was spinning and I fell on top of him while he was sitting on the couch hehehehe it was awesome he smelt sooo good and he didn't rush to get me off him he was just like laughing and helping me up lol but mmmm it was soo awesome lol. Then I convinced him to sleep in the bed with me (before I started drinking) and so after a while after I fell on him he was like ok I'm goin to bed. I wasn't really ready to go to bed but I knew he was going to bed so I wanted to lay with him so I went to lay down and there were already two other friends sleeping but it was a huuuuge bed we could all fit so we layed down and me and A werre sooo close like bodies touching and it was soo hot and we were talking our faces right by each others I could of stuck my tongue out and licked him lol (I didn't but wanted to lol) and I was sooo drunk I'm pretty sure I had that look in my eyes like I wanna jump your bones right now lol. So it ended up with him falling asleep I was awake throwing up lol and when I went back to bed I got as close as I could to him and was holding on to him and I told him the room is spinning and your making it better lol so he let me and it was such a hot moment we should have got it on lol

Well that wasn't my day but oh well I like that story lol

But that's all that happened today lame right! I know more will happened tomorrow I can feel it lol

Xoxo
superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment