Monday, July 27, 2009

Morning Wood

Ok so if your a guy you know exaaactly what I'm talking about. If your a girl this might be a little educational lol.


Morning wood has got to sometimes be the most annoying thing in the whole world! I absolutly hate it!...sometimes. now don't get me wrong sometimes its a good thing you know when your alone and you got some time it will toootally make your day worth while but other that that blah!

Now when other guys have it! That toooootally turns me on! Like one time I was at a friends house sleeping over, I must have been about...15 maybe 14 we slept in the same bed he "pretended" to jack off. Which I think he was really cause I could smell his cum after lol. And when he went to sleep I admit I got a little curious down there and started to check it out, couldn't see anything so went to sleep. Well the next morning I guess we both woke up and we were wrestling a little bit I guess and I made it to where he fell off the bed, well he was wearing boxers and his dick was sticking straight out of those things and I toootally saw it! And he kinda ran off to the bathroom and he was in there for a while I have a pretty good idea what he was doing lol. But its ok cause I was doing the same thing! Lol but ya I thought that was really hot!

Other than that...I haven't really seen another guy have a morning wood except my cousin sorta who I wanted to see how big he was anyways so one morning we got up and whatever and then his mom and dad were picking on him and his shirt kinda went up and I saw a little bulge real quick though but...you know lol.

But I would not mind seeing a guy with morning wood again lol

It is just soo annoying when you have one in the morning and its hard to pee and you don't walk around in front of people because they would see your big dick sticking straight out! Lol But I know I haaate having morning wood lol but you know the cure for that is I usually take care of some wood before I go to sleep and I usually don't wake up with one the next day lol


Xoxo
Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment