Monday, July 27, 2009

Meat or Stuffing?

This is always something I have wondered. You know when your walking down the street and there's always one guy who has a huuuuuge bulge in his pants. I mean you don't see any defining lines but there's obviously something packin in there lol. So my question is do they stuff it? Idk anyone who would stuff their underwear just to make it seem like they have a huge dick.....but who knows lol. Like you see celebrities like the super hot Taylor Lautner with a huge bulge in a papparazzi picture. Omg that's soo hot! But I mean I would never go out with my dick soo obvious like that lol.

I mean it does kinda make me hot knowing that other guys are looking at my package like in the locker rooms I tootally take all my clothes off to change right in front of everybody I get hard first so it looks bigger but ya I love it when other guys are checking my dick out! And if I'm peeing in a urinal ill stand a little bit back so if they want to peek they can. You would be surprised at how many people check it out. I always check tout all the guys too so...and this one time I was peeing and it was right after a movie and the bathrooms are always packed after a huge movie and I always have to go check out the penis...always! So I was there actually peeing this time and some guys checking out my package and he scoots back a little so I can see his now he was older than me like 20 something so his was bigger but I think that is something all guys should do is let the next guy see your dick but that's just me lol. And it wasn't anything sexual just I saw your now here's mine if you choose to look and ya I looked the whoole time lol


Xoxo
Superstar

1 comment:

  1. OMG!

    I totally LOVE taylor Lautner...

    and yea i saw that pic ~HOT!

    lolz

    fame xx

    ReplyDelete