Monday, July 27, 2009

Whaaat happened today

Today was...interesting. Most of the day it was boring but twice today I got to see A! Omg he cut his hair and looked soo cute. He came in was surprised to see me (it was the morning so I was in my pajamas and had bed head but whatev) and he was talkin about something and then left lol. Then came back grabbed a clean pair of boxers and left again lol. Omg he is soo cute! I wish he was here more so I could just admire how hot he is lol.

I talking to K today we've been not talking for about a week now and she finally told me today she was jealous of me and J. And its soo funny cause I kept telling her just because I'm all gaga over J doesn't mean I don't like you lol. She doesn't quite understand that. OMG and I found out today that J is now siingle!!! but it sucks I already told K I wouldn't be like that with J because they are roomates =( but whatevs its ok I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

So what else happened....see nothing to exciting oh my friends brother (who's house I'm staying at) I think is gay and wants me lol. Now let me explain something he is like my little brother I've known him since he was like 6 years old....he's 15 now I think annoying as hell sometimes but he just has that look in his eye that he wants to know what's in my pants. I don't have a problem with that. The thing is every morning when he's in his pajama pants you can see his bulge soft! Not hard but he's soft and its huuge! He's packin! Now I do often wonder what it would be like to ask him to whip it out and show me ill show you mine and he'd probably do it, but I'm not that forward of a person lol but I know he wants to see it lol. Like this morning he came into the room I was sleeping in when I woke upp I guess to see if I had morning wood lol (I'm gonna post about that) he kept lookin down there to see I didn't have one this morning or I would have layed on my back and showed him a little bit of a bulge haha

But ya that's about it for now I wonder what crazy escapades will happen tomorrow lol


Xoxo
Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment