Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hey guys so I wanted to make sure I made a post about the people in my life I have found I am crushing on or in love with at the moment lol. As of right this second there are two people I could just drop my whole life for and be with. Its actually funny cause


ones a girl who's absolutly gorgeous, she's nice, funny, clean. She can sing, she can dance, and she can cook! Omg right! Is there really such a perfect girl out there! Well yes and no she's not single =( but honestly when I met her she was sorta but not anymore. And I'm not really a homewrecker lol. And she always says how she wants to deflower me and she's always kissing my neck and hanging out and I feel like we have this good connection. But besides her having a boyfriend there's only one problem she is my best friends roommate.... let's refer to here as J

Now let me tell you about my friend I've known her for like 5 to 6 years and we hardly ever saw each other cause we lived in two different states but we kept in touch by texting and myspace and everything and now we live in the same state and I get the feeling she has feelings for me which are not mutual I do not see her in that way at all...but everytime I'm kinda talking to someone, like flirting and stuff she gets mad....but enough about her lol. Let's refer to her as K


The other person I really like is a guy. He's straight (I know I know) but he's soooo fine! I've actually known him since he was a little kid he's two years younger than me...but my other best friend since 3rd grade! Is his cousin so I've known him for quite a while. Even when we were all little I had this sorta feeling toward him but let me tell you he grew up to be one hot mother fu*ker! And the thing is is he's not shy. He will walk around half naked, he will go skinny dipping, he will show you his ass just because he thinks its funny! Lol have I ever been there for any of that....no! But he's sooo hot and I've slept in his bed and been through his stuff (not snooping but just like been around) and I mean we hang out and cool and party together and stuff. But omg he's soo hot! Just thinking about him gets me all hot and bothered haha. Buuuut there is a problem with him too lol. He's in a relationship with a girl who is pregnant and swears its his. I told him he needs to get it tested.....Let's refer to him as A.

More on them soon. I am actually staying at A's house for a week but from what I heard he's not really gonna be here =( but we will see =)


Xoxo
Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment