Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hey everyone sooo my day was....interesting.

Let's just say somethings happened today that I would have preferred didn't happen... for example someone I know who used to be really close to me I used to live with him for some of my little child years showed me his shoe collection. You might be wondering well that's not so bad but..he's a crossdresser. Now I don't have anything against it I mean I don't hate on anybody for it or whatever but I don't need it flaunted in front of my face. But I will post my opinion on that issue in a different post.

So I was at the pool today....omg I love the pool I always find at least one hot guy there and just drool over him all day lol hoping to see him in the locker room changing lol. Well I found one. Now I wasn't actually in the pool I was there with my friend while she was babysitting and the kid she was babysitting was in the pool so I got to oooh and awww for a while over this guy. I think he was gay too or at least curious. But anyways he was gorgeous. Lol

I also just found out like 10 min ago that A is coming home tonight =D I wonder why though but I don't care at least I get to see him =) I'm excited I've been missing him.

You know what I realized I loove! Hot boys sucking on a lollipop without any hands in their mouth oooo that is soooo hot! They have to be cute though but omg lol.

I found some other blogs I like reading which is good hopefully they will read mine =)

Oh ya and you can follow my twitter at twitter.com/superstarsblog

My other twitter got hacked which is one I allllways use and I'm having withdrawls lol I need twitter lol

Well that's pretty much it for today I'm gonna post some other posts .

Xoxo
Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment