Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I kissed a girl and i liked it!!

On Monday I spent the day with K. We went to see Sorority Row! Looooove that movie! And my wife Audrina Patridge is in it. And as you know Audrina is on my wifeys list lol. She was in like 10 minutes of the whole movie which sucked but it was a good movie everyone should go see it! Anyways enough about audrina lol. That night it seemed like everyones was at K house so it was really fun we got two bottles of vodka and just took drank lol. I had 6 shots and 3 vodka with sprite lol I was pretty wasted that night lol. But before all that we went to go get J. =D K and J aren't really talking I mean K isn't talking to J lol .....drama. but anyways we went to go get J I was soooo excited cause I wanted to see her sooo bad! And she was getting a tattoo so I got to hold her hand the whole time it was a good experience for me I was there for her and she wanted me there so it was awesome for me lol.

So after her tattoo me and her had a few shots of vodka and we were just kinda ignoring everyone else talking amongst ourselves which I didn't mind lol. And then it turned out she had to go home early =(. But I got to go with them to take her and someone else home. She sat in the back seat with me and we held hands the whoole way! And then we were at her house and she gave me her number again so I can text her and she leaned in to hug me and say bye and then I turned to look at her, and it was that look, that I'm gonna kiss you look, and she leaned in a kissed me! Omg fireworks! I loved it. And then she said bye and got in the front seat and watched her go inside and went back to K's house and I was hanging out and whatever and my phone goes off. I have a text, its from J! We ended up texting the whooooole night! It was awesome! It totally made my day lol eventhough it was just a kiss, I'm totally fine with that lol.


Still got a lot of weekend left lol

No comments:

Post a Comment