Thursday, September 10, 2009

Straight boys, gay experiences

So there's sooo many videos, stories, and pictures out there of "straight" guys in gay situations.
These internet sites that have this stuff on it are not the only places I've heard these stories. Regular people actually have these gay experiences with their straight friends! I gotta say I'm a little jealous.

See nothing like that has ever happened to me! There's always been hot guys I've always wanted to do something like that with but it just never happened. So what I was trying to get at is. Is this something that happens or is it just a fantasy? And see now that I am older and more open about who I am it probably will never happen. But let's look on the bright side now I will have my own gay experiences that might actually mean something.


So have any of you guys had a straight/gay experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment