Wednesday, September 23, 2009

penis in my face

That whole Monday night was awesome as you know with J and stuff. Well the next morning I got dry himped by this guy who is K's roommate sorta. Lol he woke us up by humping us. Let me tell you really cute! Ever since I met him I had a thing for himand that whole time on Monday and Tuesday I did get to know him and he's even hotter than I thought doget a little bi vibe from him....I mean he humped me the other morning. And it seemed like everytime I was in the room he got a boner (he would tell everyone and show it off lol) and the morning he humped us he got naked started jumping on the bed and the hit his head and fell on top of me I could feel his penis on my hand! It was pretty hot. He's also very big! Like he's a good size! And when he was with this other girl I know he didn't put out for her so I'm thinking xthere's a little bi vibe going on here. Lol or maybe its just a little wishful thinking lol.


So that was my crazy weekend lol it was pretty fun don't you think? What did everyone else do?

2 comments: