Saturday, September 12, 2009

My celebrity husbands!

This was suppossed to be posted after my celebrity wifeys but it took forever trying to decide what guys I wanted to include. There's a lot of mother f'ing hot guys out there but there's only a few that are my absolute favorite!

Zac efron- Obviously, as if I need another post about zac but I just can't help myself he's soooo fucking delicious! (I'm not the one to swear but it could be used for effect!) This boy is absolutly the perfect person. (Next to jennifer aniston but whatever lol) he has the body, the face mmm the face, and the hair the everything. It just seems one thing I don't know is his you know what! But from the bulge pictures I have seen he seems perfect in that area too lol. He even has the perfect butt! But let's not talk about zac anymore I could write a book about how perfect he is.


Channing Tatum- He's gained a little weight recently and he isn't exactly as hot as he was before but mmmm id still hit it for sure. He was soooo hot in his model/step up days lol

Justin Timberlake- who hasn't fantasized about justin! Seriously in nsync he was always my favorite and he is still always been one of the hottest guys ever!

Now there a lot and I mean a lot of guys I didn't mention who make my pants just a little tighter but if I listed all of them it would be soo long lol


P.s. there are two pictures of channing because I wanted to show his hot body but that other picture is just soooo hot! I had to include it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment