Thursday, September 17, 2009

sing to me....

I was watching an old episode of glee that new show on fox. And that guy on there is soo hot! Another guy who I don't know his name or anything but not only is he hot, he can sing! Omg I would looove for someone to sing to me. That has got to be the hottest thing in the whole world! I think that's a reason I liked J so much is because she sang to me. But when someone sings to you its soo hot! Unless they are bad but this guy from glee sings really good! Like really really good. Its like woah! I loove it! So any guy that can sing. I will just melt and will do anything for you.

Damn! Its sooo hot! I have to say this because I ...just do lol zac efron can sing hahaa. I was watching hairspray last night and when zac sings ladies choice! O M F G! It is sooooo hot! I love a guy that can sing! I love it I love it I love it!

Who agrees with me? Lol

2 comments:

  1. I love the show Glee too.

    And I'm not great but I'm not too shabby on the singing thing either...not saying I'm next Zac Efron or anything, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd sing to you anytime! It might make your ears bleed, but I'd sing.

    And I caught the Glee rebroadcast and it was great. Am I the only one who finds Josh Groban at all sexy?

    ReplyDelete