Thursday, September 10, 2009

My celebrity wifeys!

Because I'm using my email its not quite set up the way I want but you get the idea.

So I have this crazy obsession with celebrity so I am obssesed with certain ones. Lol so here's my celebrity wifeys

Gwen stefani- I've always been obsessed with gwen stefani ever since she was in No Doubt!

Next, Audrina Patridge- I said before I'm a huuuuge hills fan! Audrina is definetly my favorite she's absolutly beatiful! Omg I loove her soo much! And her movie comes out tomorrow so that's exciting!!!!

Sophia Bush- omg definetly one of the best actresses in the whole business! She doesn't get too many huuge movie roles but she should. She's on another one of my favorite shows One Tree Hill! And she's sooo naturally pretty even without her makeup she's beautiful. I love sophia I wanna see her in more movies damnit!!!!!!!

Paris Hilton! Omg paris, paris, paris. Blonde, tall, and gorgeous! A lot of people don't like Paris but if you look at her she has accomplished so much by doing almost nothing. She is famous for being famous, She is in movies!, she has her own record, she's a model, she has her own hair extension line, she's an author, and she has her own tv show! Now if that's not superstardom I don't know what is!

Now this list used to be soo big! But I reduced it because it was a little ridiculous! Lol but these are my wifeys lol

No comments:

Post a Comment