Wednesday, September 30, 2009

today....

Today was alright I guess lol. I found a few more blogs I really like, I haven't got a chance to add them to my blog roll thingy but maybe soon.

I also today decided I wanted to start making some collages of some of my favorite celebrities. I have been saving all these old weekly magazines, you know like us weekly, ok!, life & style, etc...

It was amazing to me how out of like 20 of these magazines I find only around 10 pictures of Zac Efron! I want this huuge collage surrounding a big poster of him! That's what I really want! I used to get magazines like J-14 and all those teen magazines for this purpose! Ok I admit not only for the pictures lol. But back to zac, his new scary movie hopefully comes out soon which means the magazines will be FILLED with pics of him so I'm excited.

So that's what I am working on, a huge poster of zac with little pics all around in a nice strategic way lol.

I guess I can focus all my desire for a boyfriend into the art of collage making...how sad is that? Haha

In other news, my followers jumped up by 3 today!! Woo hoo go me! It went from 6 to 9! How awesome is that! Lol I wish I got more comments though. Don't get me wrong! I looooove loove looove the comments I get now! Very much appreciated!

But yay 3 more followers! I'm movin up! Haha

Also, my life is sooo excting I finished my will and grace dvd collection (yes, I have the whoole series!) Not I'm onto my sex and the city! Another series I have the whole collection of! I love the wisdom of carrie bradshaw! And the fashion! Her outfits and shoes are amazing! And the sex in this show is awesome! Hahaha not as much penis as there should be but whatevs lol.

So I think that's all in my exciting life lol not too exciting.

You know what's funny though. I used to go out every single night! A different club every night of the week! And that was when I wasn't so outspoken and open. Now that I am I moved with my mom and that all went down the drain I never go out! I hate it! I party with friends and get wasted at their house but I miss the club scene I bet I could meet someone if I went out more!

I will make sure of it to go out way more soon. I miss it lol I want to meet someone. Its what I think about most. Which is very sad. Lol I'm hoping ill be shopping and someone will just come to me lol. One can dream right? Lol

2 comments:

  1. agree about the club thing. I really only go to meet some people but I never do...

    plus dance!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey superstar!

    I've just discovered your blog and I'll keep reading it often...

    Keep up the good work and the Zac Efron pics... I love it!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete