Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ITS BACK!!!!!

WOOO HOO! So last night I was about to post a blog about my favorite blog blocked by blogger and then coincedently my phone froze and couldn't post it. So then I gave up cause I just got frustrated and then I stumbled on his blogger profile and found out he had a new blog! Woo hoo! Adamscandids got pretty much shut down by who I believe is an anti gay employer at blogger shutting down all the gay blogs. But he is back! Adamscandids2 is launched! I was sooo happy and it just tootally made me day!

Soo everyone go check it out its a new look and everything all his old archives from the other one are on there as well so that's awesome as well. So let's hope blogger doesn't shut this one down too!

So check it out adamscandids2.blogspot.com and say congrats! He's awesome and his blog is amazing! Woooo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment