Tuesday, September 8, 2009

why blogger why!!!!!

Omg so last night I log on to catch up all my blogs after the labor day weekend of partying!!!!!! And I go to one of my favoritist blogs out there! And omg it says permission denied!!!!! Omfg! It said its under review!

We probably all know what blog I'm talking about...adamscandids. Omg if blogger takes that blog away I will be soo mad and sad.

It seems to me blogger is being run by an anti gay group or something so they are slowly getting rid of the gay blogs.There are countless blogs that have been being deleted and just going away. Its soooo sad! And being new to the blogging community it makes me a little scared to think that blogs are being deleted like that!


I used to go to adamscandids even before I was an author of a blog. I came across it one day....I forgot what I was looking for or what but I went to it and was hooked! Absoultly hooked! I would check it every day and the days he didn't post (which wasn't very often) I would go through the hundreds of archives! And it was amazing! And now thinking there's a chance it could be gone forever is scary! I hope he will be able to fix it. I don't understand what their problem is!


I know there's other blogs out there but that was one of my first blogs I really really enjoyed where I would check it every day and it was just turned into a routine but I have faith in that it will not go away! I am really hoping and just crossing my fingers that it will stay and not be deleted!

Let's alll hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment