Friday, September 4, 2009

what i need to do

So I was thinking and I realized I need to dedicate more of my time to my blog. I kinda just put it on the back burner some nights which really isn't something I should do lol. See what usually ends up happening is I read other blogs and update myself on the ones that still update and whatever and then I end up falling asleep lol.

Also a lot of time has gone to stickam mobile. See this awesome app on my phone allows me to see peoples webcams and its really awesome. Now its not the best webcam site but its not bad. And since I can use it on my phone its perfect!

Like last night this...kinda hot guy who was half naked is sitting there and everyone was wanting him to get naked so he gets up and pulls his shorts down and shows his little briefs hahaha. Well I wouldn't say little but they were briefs hahaha so I've become addicted to that....again. lol

I wonder if there's another webcam site I can see on my phone? I will have to look into it! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment