Wednesday, September 23, 2009

im coming out so you better get this party started!

So Friday and Saturday were all about a party I planned all by myself! Well with a little help lol. See that's kind of want to do is plan events for like fashion shows and stuff but I also want to star in them lol. (Which is happening soon but that's later) so anyways I planned this party to be held on Saturday and aaaalllll day Friday I was shopping for supplies and doing stuff to prepare for the party! Which was awesome I love making decisions and picking out food and drinks!

Then on Saturday was the huge party. I woke up at like 7 that morning I went over to the party place and started setting up for the party at 1 it was exciting and it sucked cause our first guest showed up early! But it worked out fine and the party was a success! Once all the guests were a situated and worked out fine where I could finally relax it was time for vodka on the rocks! A lot of people think I'm weird for just drinking straight vodka but I loove the taste! I really do! So anyways I had like 3 of those and it takes a lot for me to get even a little tipsy so I kinda stopped there cause I didn't wnt to get drunk that night cause it was my party I was planning and I didn't want to mess up anything but it was ok lol.


On Sunday was a little bit of a break day. I went to chuck e cheese! I loooooove chuck e cheese! I don't care what anyone says chuck e cheese is delicious and suuuper fun! So I did that came home deep cleaned my bathrom and room. And drank some wine lol.

So that's half of my weekend let's go on to the other parts lol

No comments:

Post a Comment