Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So I have a secret....sorta lol

Everyone seems to hate heidi and talk a lot of smack about her which she did deserve it a while ago but I think she really has brought herself up!

And she's absolutly gorgeous! Omg ya she's had work done but honestly if I looked like she did before (see the pic of her and lauren) I would get work done also! Lol

See I am a huuuuge hills fan! And audrina is my favorite but heidi is my second I absolutly love her! I waited for a store to open to buy her playboy (which was very dissapointing because all she showed was her butt but oh well she looked good!

Also her music! Omg here's gonna cause a little stir her music is actually really really good! Now I'm not just saying that because I love her it is actually really good! Give it a listen! For me you won't be dissapointed.

Love you heidi!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my friend... for once I have no words... lol

    Wait... here comes some words after all...

    Please, don't tell me you have a thing for that deep-fried cow-pie Spencer. His beard alone should be grounds for a daily beating.

    You know I love ya anyway!

    ReplyDelete