Tuesday, September 8, 2009

tore up from the floor up!

So it was labor day weekend and it came and gone and I partied! I went over to K's house and we drank like a whoooole bottle of grey goose between the two of us! It was delicious! See vodka is the best thing in the whooole world! Its delicious, I don't have a hangover the next day, and I don't get sick! Mmmm yummy! Lol

So we got to talking about things (like most drunks do! Hahaha) and we started talking about J how she's not friends with her anymore and blah blah and suppossedly what she told me J did is mean, buut its soo hard to get over something like that because its not normal for me to just like someone automatically like that. (Unless they are supper fine!) And not usually with a girl. So anyways ya that's what happened with that. Lol

But omg I got sooooo drunk. I was tore up from the floor up!!! Seriously falling over myself! And laughing at something so sttupid like the word the. Hahha seriously when I get drunk I laugh at everything! Lol. The only thing about vodka is it makes you suuuuuper horny! Omg really it does! Lol

Yes I am a virgin but is J was there and she wanted it right then and there we would have done it no questions asked! Lol

Or A hehehe I would have enjoyed A more but that's never gonna happen lol. Not anytime soon anyways lol

So what did you guys do for labor day weekend? Any fun parties?

1 comment:

  1. um...this weekend was effing ridic...Started thursday...and didn't really stop.

    I'm glad you did the same, but mine was more beer and gin, haha.

    FMS

    ReplyDelete