Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday fun? or birthday disaster?

So I didn't mention this before but yesterday was K's birthday and unfortunetly she had to work. Ssoooo tomorrow we are celebrating it at this nice little club where people dress really nice and its really upscale...I'm really excited! I am also excited because there's a chance J comes with us! I haven't seen J in more than a month! I have to say I miss her considering the last time I saw her it was a bad day for everybody (but that's another story lol) but now I have the chance to make it awesome and I'm hoping she will notice.

Now you may not remember or haven't gone back far enough but K is my best friend and J is her roomate and K absolutly hates the fact I like J. She gets extremly jealous and it was soo bad we didn't talk for about a week because of it! And ever since then we talked about it iits been awkward...

So I'm trying to plan a little thing for K for her birthday but I want J. I want J real bad! And it seems a little weird for me that K isn't supportive of me and J being together (getting a little ahead of myself but... lol) see in my experience friends are always trying to hook you up with their friends and what better person than her roomate! Right? I guess K doesn't see it that way...


But the truth is I want J really bad she seems perfect the first night we met she sang the fugees "killing me softly". And I was seriously soo close to kissing her. See the first time I heard that song I told my self and cousin "whoever sings this song for me will be my love" and what a coincidence I like this girl and we hang out and she sings killing me softly......


The thing is its all for K's Birthday and that would be soo disrespectful right? But shouldn't she be happy for me she's my best friend and she has said I'm her best friend so...I guess we will just have to see tomorrow night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment