Thursday, August 27, 2009

So in my sick days I get to catch up on my blog reading and finding more to read and unfortunetly some I've discovered and liked are no longer updating...really sad. But there are 1 or 2 I have discovered and they are awesome. Congratulations to all the really awesome bloggers and not just the new ones all the ones I read before =) you'd think I would have more time to blog but I haven't thought of anything to post about lol

Being sick is kinda depressing I dont think my room has been more messy! Omg I'm a huuge neat freak and my room is allllways clean. Always! I have my clothes on the floor my shoes are everywhere my bed hasn't been made in like 3 days. But once I feel better enough to start cleaning omg I'm gonna be cleaning like crazy!

But anyways I wanted to just say congrats to all the awesome bloggers and I hope to be up there with you all soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment