Thursday, August 27, 2009

its that season again....

So every year around this time I just am stuck in bed all day.... stupid allergies! Omg I can't breathe, can't see, can't move, I hate the way I feel so I just sleep in bed...allll day! Lol so I haven't blogged or anything I barely get out of bed to change the disc of sex and the city lol. but I am feeling better and I am ambitious on to making my blog even better! Even though I am only using my phone to post I need to figure out how to put pictures! Lol I don't know exactly how I'm gonna do it but it will be done! Lol I will be able to use my phone in every way to make this blog awesome! Lol

2 comments:

  1. So sad you are sick! I want to come knock on your door and deliver my steaming hot homemade chicken soup.

    Feel Better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you are writing your post, there's a button on the top of the square thingy that allows you to upload pictures/ embed videos...

    ReplyDelete