Monday, August 24, 2009

I kinda realized......

So i was thinking last night about J and was wondering....what if she hadnt moved out and she liked me and we dated and blah blah. what if it went to the next step of getting freaky...... then i realized im not really sexually attracted to girls. Like i just want the thought to be there of having someone there whos a girl but i know i like guys obviously lol.

Like with A omg i wanted to go in and jump his bones everytime i saw him!!! but with J its like someone to hold hands with and occasionally kiss and just be together but not the same.

i kinda wanted to specify for everyone in case anyone was confused. (i might be a little confused) lol

well maybe its not im confused its just hard to explain lol idk this post is just kinda of random thoughts i should have put together before i wrote it but ooooh well! lol

3 comments:

  1. hey there just ran across your blog today, so I took the time to go back and read your previous posts. I really enjoyed them. I like you was confused, but then I decided why should I have to decide. So I stopped worrying about it and just have fun. I am now following this blog keep up the good work and LOVE AND HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story of my life, lol, however it happens too with some guys, you like them and they are really good to have around, you feel really at home with them and might as well be the nicest guys you've ever met but in bed they don't do anything for you, worst thing ever.

    Take things easy, don't force yourself into something you're not quite sure you want in the first place, as long as you're happy your decision will always work out.

    Take care
    Me

    ReplyDelete