Sunday, August 2, 2009

He Came Back

Omg the greatest and worst thing happens today. So the best thing is that A came home today. The bad thing is I'm stuck on the couch cause I can't sleep in his bed lol. And another sucky thing is I leave tomorrow =(( so I barely got like an hour of his presence and the other sucky thing is he was having a talk with his aunt who is his legal guardian so I didn't even get to talk or hang out with him which sucked!

I'm glad I got to see him though and hopefully I get to see him tomorrow before he leaves again or I leave =( cause I really do miss him.

Omg the funniest thing happened today (well not by far the funniest but...) so I'm on a walk with my dog and m friend and she goes soo I hear you have a girlfriend. Lol I started laughing and was like no but your mom seems to think so lol. I told her the whole story about J and she was kinda shocked K was jealous and she thinks K has the hots for me hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment