Friday, August 28, 2009

Feeling better

So I am feeling better! Yay! Let the job search begin again lol.

My family decided it would be a good idea to take a road trip to see my step aunt who I do like her but the problem is she lives out in the middle of nowhere! I am a toootal city boy and being out in the middle of nowhere is not my style. Its tootally living like paris hilton did in the simple life. Lol its only for the weekend but I am worried I won't have any service! Omg I will die! No blogging! No texting! NO TWITTER! Omg I will die without twitter!!! People will think I dropped off the face of the earth! Omg and people might think its a nice relaxing vacation....um....no! I need people talking to me all the time! I'm very social! Omg what will I do! My mom says ill have service but I don't know.....I got a book to read so I guess that will be fine maybe....lol

But something good about my step aunts house is her son is hot! At least last time I saw him he looked hot lol

We will see I guess wish me luck! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment