Monday, August 31, 2009

its a little sore....

Ok so I want to start by explaining my night last night. There's this wooonderful think called webcams! Lol and this awesome site stickam.com quite often has hot guys almost naked on cam. I know there are a lot better webcam sites but the thought that it is a little against the rules and its just a bunch of young straight guys. Lol well anyways I get the oppurtunity to have an app on my phone for stickam mobile! Its awesome! I was up until 4 in the morning browsing the hot guys and occassionally a really hot guy would come along and it is soo hot to be able to jack off to a hot guy live and not have him know! So I finally found this really hot guy! He was talking to this girl about something sexy idk what she was saying but he liked it! He had like no clothes on and it kept saying things like he was gonna flash his penis but it didn't happen but the whole time I was jacking off and it went on for a while and now its a little sore....=( lol but that didn't stop me earlier today =) hehehe

Well I better go see if there's any hot webcam boys tonight =)

1 comment:

  1. there's other webcam sites with hot guys who do take it off! haha, so hot but I know what your saying though, just the thought is enough to keep you awake at all hours of the day when you shouldn't...not that that has ever happened to me...

    ReplyDelete