Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top 5 Places to Have fun with yourself

1. The Shower- So not original but when your in the shower and the water is just pouring down on you and your standing and depending on how intense your doin it once you blow your load you feel all weak and you just wanna drop and the waters still pouring omg best feeling in the world!

2. The guy you likes bed- You know when you hve the chance to be in the guy you likes room and can sleep in his bed you get all hot and bothered and want to jack off where he jacks off (so hot). For example when I sleep in A's bed I definetly do it in there I don't make a mess there's never any evidence but just the thought is soo hot!

3. Your own bed- sounds lame and boring but really you feel more comfortable, and you can just do anything and do anything you want cause its your own bed lol.

4. School- O-M-G sooo hot to jack off at school. The bathroom is empty you go to take a "pee" and you whip it out in the urinal and just do your thing with the chance to get caught or whatever sooo exhilarating for me anyways lol.

5. In a public bathroom- kinda the same as number 4 but not quite. Like when you go to the beach and you go change your clothes or whatever and after seeing all those hot guys you need to relieve some tension. Its sooo hot especially when there's other guys there but your in the stall and they are showering or something mmmmmm delicious.


Well that's my top 5 now I need to go relieve some of my....tension lol shower time =)

1 comment:

  1. well from a guy who leans on the perverted side to another who also leans on the perverted side...

    I like it doing it in every new place I'm at.

    "oh, never been here...got to "mark" it..."

    Dirty LIttle Secret.

    ReplyDelete