Friday, August 21, 2009

boy why am i so obsessed with you

Lately all I've been able to think about is that hot ass motha fucker zac efron!

I spent most of the day just patroling the gossip sites reading all the articles (looking at the hot pictures) of zac. Maybe I'm hoping I missed the day he took a picture of his dick and it got released. No such luck...yet! But supossedly he is rumored to be doing a movie where he has a homoerotic scene in a bathroom! A movie about sex, drugs and zac with another guy! I would be the first one in line to see that movie.

I saved like 15 pics of him to my phone just because he's soo fine! I wonder if there's a way to post pics from my phone into a post.....I'm gonna check that out and share all my hot pics of zac efron on here!

All day I'm hoping to hear something about zac. He is my biggest celebrity hottie! Tootally in love. (Who isn't though right lol I'm hoping these x rated vanessa hudgens pictures will inspire zac to release some or damn why have the hackers got his phone yet!

I mean it could happen look at pete wentz fall out boy hottie and I just googled him randomly one day and BAM his dick popped up lol come on zac we would love to see what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment