Saturday, August 22, 2009

Changes Changes Changes

So I took some good advice and added my favorite blogs to my blog. I added alll my blogs I follow because I read all those blogs and I enjoy all of them! And get this very impressive detail I did it all on my phone! Holla! That's why its all the way at the top lol but I will fix that soon. But I do want to say that those blogs I read are very good and I love all them sadly a few haven't been updated in about a week....but hopefully they will come back!


And google is deleting blogs like crazy!!! Omg! Like 3 blogs I liked dissapeared! What the hell!


But I did add to my blog and realized I could do some awesome things and soon when I figure out everything my blog will be awesome! But I guess everyone will just have to be with my words lol (scary thought lol)

I want to thank my 4 followers! I'm really moving up! Lol but seriously I'm very very very grateful to you and if there are people who haven't officially followed my blog but read it I am grateful to them too!

I want to say to my 4 (possible more) followers thank you and I appreciate everything =) and you won't be dissapointed just stick around =)

1 comment:

  1. :-)

    It's always nice to finally get some recognition, eh?

    ReplyDelete