Sunday, August 2, 2009

The scarlett letter

So as you know A came home and whatever and all I wanted to do was give him a big hug! I want to sooo bad go in his room right now and just talk to him.....I wanna be the one who's there for him when noone else is. Because noone really takes him seriously and thinks he's just an idiot who's too immature for anything which I think is really sad. I wanna be the one who's there for him all the time and he can talk to me and stuff and I want to pick apart his brain (I wanna do some other things to his body too but that's a different story lol)

I wish he would just realize I am here for him and want to talk to me and trust me with his thoughts and know that I'm not gonna just think he's overreacting or crazy. I really care about him. Its soo weird cause I know he's straight and has a gf who's expecting but there's just that something that just doesn't wanna forget about him.

I wanna know what's causing that feeling like any other person I would be like oh ok whatevs and move on but with him its different. Maybe its cause we've known each other for a while now. Who knows lol

But I'm done thinking about it one side of me wants to go in there and talk to him the other part wants to go in there and just go crazy on him and rip his clothes off and just have fun that way! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment