Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a couple days

I haven't posted in a few nights but I usually post while I'm lying in bed and I post and fall asleep but I've been tired lately lol. But I saw A yesterday and he was looking fine as usual he comes home today so ill see him today too. This is gonna sound ridiculous but I made a wish on an eyelash today hahaha I wanna see a naked! Lol that was my wish maybe It will come true lol


Omg I got my twitter back! It got hacked and my password got changed and it took my like two weeks to get it back but I got it! That's my public twitter. I do have a blog twitter that can be followed and Ill give you the website lol and for a select few ill give my public twitter too =) as I am trying to keep my identity a little on the DL lol.


Oh my friends brother has been getting on my nerves lately you know the one I told you about with the big dick. Well he needs to shut up and it would be fine lol maybe if he walked around showing off his junk I could tolerate it more but...he doesn't so I get annoyed hahaha


I can't wait to see A today I'm really excited hopefully he doesn't work tomorrow too so he can spend the day at home and go to the beach or something (one of my suuper hot things, hot guys at the beach lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment