Sunday, August 2, 2009

Suuuper hot things!

I wanted to write a post on all the things I think are sooo hot!

1. The carls jr commercials. Omg when audrina is sitting there in her gold bikini eating that huuuge burger it is sooooo hot! I'm already obsessed with audrina as it is but seeing that commercial is like omfg!

The surfer one too where the hot guy is in his van and he's eating that huuge burger stuffing it in his mouth that's hot too!

2.Hot guys at the beach. When a hot shirtless guy is all nice and tan and wearing boardshorts that look like they're gonna fall off at any time that is soooooo hot!!!! Omg

Guys on jet skis trying to show off their moves! That's sooo hot

Guys playing beach volleyball getting all sweaty and they they fall in the sand and sand sticks to their hot bodies! Mmmmm lol

3. When you can see the outline of a guys penis. When guys where basketball shorts with no underwear or even sometimes with underwear and you can see the penis line that is sooo hot! Its all floppin around in there and it wants to come out! Omg its soo hot

Also guys bulges. That's hot too! When you can tell they are a little excited mmm ya!

4. Homoeroticism. Hottest thing ever when two hot guys are partying or something and they are naked pretending they are gonna touch each other or whatever is sooo hot one of my absolute favorite blogs is ADAMSCANDIDS I check that blog everynight before I go to sleep =) it always help relieve all the stress from the day lol

5. When you can see a guys pubes. Now this one is kinda a contradicting topic for me I love when you can see a guys pubes but its sooo much hotter when they are nice and trimmed or even shaved but mainly nice and trimmed. I know I shave and trim mine down I don't want a jungle down there! Idk how other guys do it but I just have like a strip in the middle it looks good soo...it works for me lol


Those are my absolute top five things that are soooo hot! Not really in order just in order of what I thought of them haha

No comments:

Post a Comment