Wednesday, August 5, 2009

its plain torture! =)

I got to spend a lot of time with A today not really spending time with him but he was home tonight. He has a nice ass! Like seriously idk what he was doing but he was on his stomach and he had a nice ass!

I also noticed he shaves his legs! That's sooo hot! He actually shaves his legs! I always noticed he was kinda itching them and I didn't think anything of it (cause when you shave your legs they itch if you don't do it right) and I noticed today how smooth his legs were mmmm love it!

We had a little moment today..I caught him staring at me...idk what to think I just stared back but me being they wierdo that I am I turned away first I could have stayed looking at him but I didn't for some reason lol he's sooo cute.


You may have noticed a lot of my posts are about A but that's because I'm staying at his house with my friend and I get to see him sometimes lol.

The thing is I feel like its torture because he's straight, in a relationship, and is expecting! And I'm still all head over heels for him when I know nothing will ever happen! Idk I feel like I'm torturing myself lol but he's soo hot soo maybe its worth it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment